An International Day of Peace Free Sunset Meditation and More PeaceBox Events
September brings with it a change of season, weather beginning to cool, and the September Equinox almost coincides with the International Day of Peace, September 21, 2017!
PeaceBox will be hosting a FREE Guided Sunset Meditation at our Headquarters location this Thursday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m. to celebrate the International Day of Peace, with all proceeds raised at the event benefiting Austin Pets Alive and their Hurricane Harvey relief efforts. Please RSVP through Eventbrite here, and feel free to donate on that page or bring a donation to the event. Refreshments will be provided following the free guided meditation! Read more about how Austin Pets Alive is helping in the wake of Harvey here.
In addition, on September 26, PeaceBox On The Move will be stationed in front of the Palmer Events Center for the City of Austin.
Fall Health & Lifestyle Expo for the Employees, Spouses and Retirees of the City of Austin!
- Expo Date & Times: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 (7:30am – 2:00pm)
- Expo Location: Palmer Events Center 900 Barton Springs Road, Austin, TX 78704
- City of Austin is one of the largest employers in Austin with over 12,000 employees!
- All City of Austin employees are allowed time off to attend this event, and they earn paid leave by participating in an annual health assessment screening which is provided at this event…
- Over 150 local exhibitor tables showcasing products, services and educational information…
- All employees, spouses and retirees are invited to attend!
- The expo will be held at the Palmer Events Center in the main hall which offers 45,000 square feet of floor space and room for over 150 tables and lots of interactivity for the employees!If you are a City of Austin Employee, active or retired, feel free to come by PeaceBox at the entrance of Palmer Event Center for a FREE GUIDED MEDITATION!